Today Carrie is over posting at Bringing Beauty while we’ve taken over here!
We are the Four Sisters behind Bringing Beauty and we are thrilled to be guest posting at My Favorite Finds today!
Thank you so much Carrie for having us over!
For those of you who don’t know us, we are Dana, Ashley, Alison and Tara – Four sisters with a passion for cooking, crafting and fashion!
You can learn more by checking out our About Us Page.
Today we want to share a great recipe for
Peanut Butter Almond Cookies!
If you’re a peanut butter lover (like us) then these just might
be your new favorite cookie!
These cookies are so moist and bursting with chunky peanut butter….
(Is your mouth watering yet?)
Here’s what you need..
1. Cream together peanut butter, butter and sugars in an electric mixer.
2. Add the eggs one at a time.
3. In a separate bowl sift together the remaining dry ingredients.
4. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the butter and sugar mixture.
5. Refrigerate between 30 minutes and an hour.
6. Roll dough into 1 inch balls.
7. Flatten with a fork and top with almonds .
8. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
Grab a glass of milk and Enjoy!
We hope you guys enjoyed this recipe –
We are so happy to share it with you!
Thanks again to Carrie for having us over!
Also a big Thank You to Melissa from Serendipity and Spice for organizing this awesome Blog Swap!
If you liked what you saw here today then please come visit us at