*2/3 Cups flour
*2 teaspoons baking soda
*1/2 teaspoon salt
*1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
*8 Tablespoons soft butter
*1 cup packed brown sugar
*1/4 cup molasses
*2/3 cup canned pumpkin
*1/2 cup granulated sugar
*1 teaspoon nutmeg
*1/2 teaspoon cloves
*2 teaspoons cinnamon
1. Combine the dry ingredients and set aside.
2. In your stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the butter, brown sugar, molasses, and pumpkin until smooth.
3. Add the egg and mix for one minute
4. Next, slowly add the flour mixture, beating at medium speed.
5. At this point, your dough will be very sticky. Divide it in half and wrap it in plastic wrap. Put it in the freezer for an hour, or even overnight. Actually, I only made half of the dough after being in the freezer for an hour. I left the other half in for a few days, and it still baked up fine.
6. When your'e ready to bake, heat your oven to 350. Mix up the sugar & spice rolling sugar abaove. Scoop out Tablespoon size balls of dough and roll until they are nice and round. Give them a spin in the sugar & spice mixture.
7. Place them on a cookie sheet, and gently press them down with the bottom of a glass glass until they're about 1/2 inch thick. Bake about 12-5 minutes, or until the tops are set.
8. Allow to cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.
Linking up HERE