For my sister’s wedding, I really wanted to make her something personal and special to hang in their home. After seeing some ideas on Pinterest, and you know how I like to monogram things…I came up with this:
*8×10 wall frame
*Chip board letters
1. Remove the glass from the frame. You won’t be using this, so if it breaks like mine did, it’s fine :).
2. Remove the backing from the frame and spray paint it a color that coordinates with your tile you chose.
3. After this is dry, apply the tile to the backing of the frame with hot glue.
4. Next, apply the wood letter. I centered mine, but you could really put it anywhere you want.
5. I added “EST” to the left and “2012” to the right. I used small mailbox numbers for the 2012. I had gotten my chip board letters from Pick Your Plum awhile ago. I think you could probably find those or really small wood letters at a craft store.